You must here

Contact Me

Monday, August 10, 2009
Sory for the inconvenience to those who want to reach me. Yay, I have now a contact page. I don't have a contact form because I only knew the basic of HTML codes.

Advertisers, feel free to contact me anytime if you want to advertise here at my page or link exchange inquiries. Please if you want an exchange links request, please indicate it in the subject area.

The prices are still negotiable depending on the quality and the traffic of my blog.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or any other purposes you can also read my full profile or leaving a comment here or you can reach me here at:

email add: contactmyblog@yahoo.com
chikka #: 009286292058

0 comments: On Contact Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom