You must here

Watching My favorite Shows

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Sunday morning, the only day-off for me in a week. Mondays through saturdays are my stressful days. Sunday is the only day for family bondings such as watching movies at home with my family and my boyfriend.

I just bought a new television set that is dependent on a Direct TV. It is a direct broadcast satellite that provides us the television and audio services through satellite transmission. Watching hollywood movies like horror movies, drama, comedy and etc. from Satellite Directtv. In this way, instead of spending too much money outside travelling, or even watching movies at the movie house. Watching movies at home with the help of Direct TV Satellite helps our bondings grow stronger.

I am no longer behind the new released movies, the celebrity updates, the updated news around the globe and etc.



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to Celebrity Gossips and Showbiz Recent Issues by Email
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom