You must here

Kris Aquino Slipped in the Shower

Sunday, February 21, 2010
Kris Aqunio confined to Makati Medical Center after slipped in the shower while scrubbing her legs on February 19 dawn.

According to Kris on her twitter that she slipped in the shower because of tiredness.
She twitted: "My gosh! Super exhaustion and my lack of balance while scrubbing my legs, I slipped in the shower. Super banged my head around 1:30 AM..." sabi sa post ni Kris. (source: pep.ph or Philippine entertainment portal)

According to Kris that she had a CT scan and her blood pressure raise up to 180/100. Kris’ Doctor advised her to rest for a minimum of 3 days.


Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to Celebrity Gossips and Showbiz Recent Issues by Email

1 comments:

  1. gravatar

    how is she now?

    February 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom