You must here

Grace Lee on Rumored dating with President Aquino

Saturday, January 28, 2012
TV personality, Filipino-Korean is reportedly dating with President Ninoy Aquino after dj Mo twister twitted on January 26, "We are talking about Grace Lee's date last night with President Aquino. #itsmorefuninthephilippines."


Grace Lee was able to answer all of these news and she twitted @djmotwister look what you did!!!! You owe me!


This news has also been published to Philippine star that says " Grace reportedly been telling her colleagues that Aquino, a 51-year-old bachelor, is her textmate, and that the President tries to visit her if he has time."
But Grace denies all of these. She twitted back to Philstar that says:


"@PhilstarNews I never said we dated. Nor did I say we are text mates. Nor that he comes to visit me."


"@PhilstarNews and I don't speak cebuano!!"


"@PhilstarNews one more thing, I'm 29, not 28... How can you guys publish an article on the front page with so much wrong information?"




Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to Celebrity Gossips and Showbiz Recent Issues by Email
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom