You must here

Iza Calzado signed a contract in Kapamilya Network for 3 years

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Iza Calzado signed a 3 year contract in Kapamilya Network which she said  "I just think that this is time for me to grow, to evolve, to learn.

"I think it's just a matter of timing and I've always wanted to work again with people from Channel 2.

"Kasi noong nag-Star Cinema ako for Milan [2004], sabi ko, one day I'm sure I will work with them again.


"I guess this is just the way it works.

"It's just a business, and at some point, we will make a certain decision and hopefully without burning bridges." - pep.ph

Iza Calzado will have projects in ABS-CBN like a reality show host, teleserye and a Movie.


Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to Celebrity Gossips and Showbiz Recent Issues by Email
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom