You must here

Lea Salonga insulted on "off-key singers"

Friday, February 17, 2012
This issue spread out that Lea Salonga was insulting "Anne Curtis" for singing. Fans of Anne Curtis now hated Lea Salonga. Lea Salonga was being interviewed on TV 5, February 12, 2012.

The Full transcript of the interview was issued by tv 5 to have a clear understand on what just had happened.  On her interview during the music video shoot for the reality singing search of TV 5 "Kanta Pilipinas" and was being asked if who among those good singers she want to sang with. Anne Curtis was being mentioned who just had a concert on January 28 in Araneta Coliseum.



Lea said ""No. Sorry."
"No offense to her. But you said, what singer?

"Anne admits... she is not a singer. I have to give her that. I congratulate her for the concert..."
 "Ahhh... I have to think very carefully before I answer 'coz I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I need to sort of protect the occupation.

"I am a singer. And I consider myself a singer.

"I consider Regine Velasquez, Rachelle Anne Go, Sarah Geronimo, Zsa Zsa Padilla—those are singers.

"And you know, on the one hand, for purposes of self-promotion, puts out an album that is well-produced naman and it's okay, it's fine, I guess.

"But I get offended when somebody who clearly cannot sing represents himself or herself as a singer."It's like, you're just insulting me and every other singer that makes a living out of singing and working hard and honing their craft.

"The thing about Anne, I'm glad for her, 'I'm not a singer. I'm an entertainer.'

"So, I can't get angry at her. And she doesn't represent herself as a singer.

"She had a dream to one day do a concert at Araneta Coliseum. She made it come true...

"What I get angry at is when somebody who clearly has no voice to speak of... Every single song that they get their hands or fancy themselves as a singer and thinks they can make a career out of it.

"And I feel insulted, severely."

-pep.ph


Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to Celebrity Gossips and Showbiz Recent Issues by Email

2 comments: On Lea Salonga insulted on "off-key singers"

  1. gravatar

    Taray ni Ms Lea pero all the things she says here are true.

    March 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM
  2. gravatar

    I guess she is just so jealous.. What do you think?

    April 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom